bulthaup is renowned worldwide for its architecture of living spaces.
It offers a comprehensive promise of quality, tailored to create space through function. bulthaup delivers a service that is truly unmistakable: the design of a living area based on the architecture of the room, defining and redefining function according to the individual needs of each client. Our desire is to create a space where one can truly feel at home and at ease.
Project Coordinator for Commercial Sales (m/f)
We are seeking a Project Coordinator in Los Angeles to join our Commercial Sales division.
Our team is uniquely situated to exceed the demands of high profile multi-unit construction projects throughout the US. Distinguished architects and developers have relied on our design and project management expertise to ensure their projects are executed professionally. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a passion for architecture, interior design, or kitchen design. The successful candidate will support the design and sales team in transforming our projects from concept to completion.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Education in the fields of architecture, interior or kitchen design
- Detail oriented and eager for a challenge
Description and Responsibilities
- Training provided to learn our product, European design systems, and software
- Manage projects from bid, through design process, to final installation
- Develop design plans and track revisions, meeting notes, etc
- Use bulthaup’s internal pricing and order processing software to create quotes
- Architectural draftsperson, kitchen design, construction documents management
Please email your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com